jueves, 2 de abril de 2015

This year

Hi everyone,
Today I am going write about this year particularly about university.
My friends and me in maths
For start I will write about the subjets I am taking, I am taking maths, zoology, chemestry and english ( or that are the more important). About maths, I love maths! even when I was on the school and the subject-matter are quite similar to subject-matteron the school so for me are really funny learn atherwise the same subject. About zoology, I don't like very much the lectures but laboratories I love them so much I love maths It's funny when use the microscope and the others thing. About chemestry only I can say is that subjet is not my subjet. And finally about english it's because english I write every week a new blog.
4A 
Also in the university are extracurriculars subjects but because I don't have time I  can't take somethig (buuuu!) but when I can do I will take somethig like sports not because I like it but because I need it ( I never do somethig, I can't run 5 minutes).
I can be part of organitation, too. I would like to be part of 4A, it's a organitation (of the university) where the take care of dogs and cats which were abandoned,

and when they are ok, the organitation start to look for family adopting.
This year I hope everythig be ok for me, and pass all subjects.

Thanks for reading:)

2 comentarios:

  1. WE'RE ALL 4A! :D it's nice to read that more than 2 people wants to help in that beautiful group :3 and yes: BUUUU, we can't take extracurrcular activities >:c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want to join 4A too :C i could adopt a dog but i have 5 in my house...

    ResponderEliminar