martes, 14 de abril de 2015

My favorite piece of technology, my cell phone

Hello everyone.
Today I will write about my favorite piece of technology *-*.
Well, my favorite piece of technology it´s my cell phone, because I can do a lot of things with it. It´s like a small laptop, with which I can go everywhere, I have games, music, etc. in it, also I can call my friends or my family when I want.

For talk a little bit more about my cell phone, I get it the last year, just becuase my mom decided to give it to me (thanks mom!), and I get it I never came back to drop, I use it all day, every day. When I came to the university, listening music, when I take a walk with my dog, even when I study ( I use it because if I don´t listen music while I study, I get bored).
If I start thinking about my life without my cell phone I only think that my would be really more difficult, becuase I do so many things with it, for example the teachers sometimes sent e-mails when I am eating in the university so without my cell phone I would not know what they sent and I can finish going to the wrong classroom.(Awfull!!)
Well, that is everything I can say about my cell phone,
Thanks for reading.

4 comentarios:

  1. we have the same favorite technology object! thats great
    i also think that is like a small laptot
    :)
    i liked a lot your coment! bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. my favorite device is the same...my cellphone! it never leaves you alone :c

    ResponderEliminar
  3. now we depend a lot of our cellphones :/ but it help us a lot

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hey, arrive to the wrong classroom is not toottally bad as you may think, after a while it is actually funny xD

    ResponderEliminar