jueves, 23 de abril de 2015

My pet

Hi everyone,
Today I will write about my pet x).
Okay for start my pet it's a dog,  his name is Tommy and he is poodle.
He was a gift of my father, and we met for the first time in May, he was two month and I was ten years old.
Tommy and his bear 
Now he is 8 years old and I am 18 years old, we are a long time together and we have a lot of memories together.
For example, I am always with him, ALWAYS. We went on holydays together,to the beach for example and he hates the water so is very funny for me saw how he look at me when I was playing in the water and he want to play with me and he couldn't.(jojojo)
For me, he is like my little brother, I take care of him, and he is always looking where I am (he isn't a cool little brother), we also play a lot of time and when I am trying to understend what I'm studying he come next to me and rate my stuff down. (he doesn't like when I am studing ).
 Well, it's a lot of time together and I love him very much and doesn't matter what happen I will still loving him.

Thanks for reading :)


3 comentarios:

  1. omg my dog is 8 too! they could be friends :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My cat is also 8 xD and he wants aaaaall your attention >w< he's cat type.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. owww your dog is lovely and he seems to be a person :O

    ResponderEliminar