jueves, 26 de marzo de 2015

My life until now

Hi everyone,

My dad and me when I was 8 months
 Today I will write my life until now...
I was born in Santiago, in 24, octuber, 1996. And I used to live with my parents, my brother and my dogs but when I was 4 years old my parent separated so my dad left the house. 
When I was 4 years old I also started the kinder garden. Few years later I strarted the school where I met my best friends until now, Constanza and Celeste, I met Constanza when we was in third grade and I met Celeste when we was 14 years old. In the school I also met a lot of people and I learned a lot of things even we made a trip to Mexico where we had a lot of funny. The last year I finally end the school (yeeiii!!!).
When I was 10 years my dad gave me a dog, and I decided to put the name Tommy now he is 8 years old and I am always happy with him.
In this 18 years that I've lived the thing I enjoy most is reading. I read a lot of book (apart of the school made me read). And I love as each book had a own world and as I can repeit that world only reading again that book.
My dog, Tommy
Well, that is the only thigs I can say of my life because I live only 18 years and that is to much.

Thanks for read . :) 



2 comentarios:

  1. I also have a cat since I was 10 years old, they are the best partners, part of the family, brothers or sons/daughters. And I also was born in october, so you're libra, does it?
    Love your short post :3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i lived something similar with my parents. Your dog is beautiful!!!!! i had 5 dogs and i don´t know what to do with them D:

    ResponderEliminar